BeenVerified is both a people search tool and a customer background check service. It provides easy insight into the consumer’s past and gives accurate results on illegal records, municipal documents, as well as information about an individual. The tool provides information from the most basic level to the most advanced, which can be difficult to find. It includes information about social media profiles, records of private businesses, records of public utilities, federal and local courts, as well as advanced information like permits on weapons, criminal or traffic records, lookups on a reverse number, and so on.
You can cancel your subscription to BeenVerified if you feel that you have lost any information or it is no longer of use to you.
We will now provide information about ‘How to cancel your membership at BeenVerified’ and its various methods. Also, we will discuss the BeenVerified cancellation policies.
You can use the services of BeenVerified until your next billing cycle ends if you are a monthly subscriber. If you are unhappy with the service, you can request a refund or cancel your subscription.
To resolve your question and request a refund, you can email customer email@example.com
How do I cancel my BeenVerified account?
BeenVerified offers several ways for users to cancel their accounts. BeenVerified allows you to cancel your account online, by email, or over the phone via iTunes. Below are detailed descriptions of each method:
Cancel BeenVerified Membership Account Via Online
These steps will help you to understand how to cancel your BeenVerified subscription online.
- Step1:To cancel using any of your chosen web browsers, visit the official website @beenverified.com
- Step2:Log in to your BeenVerified account now.
- Step3:Next, click on the Contact Page of the company.
- Step4:To cancel your BeenVerified Account, send a request to the company
- Step5:You will receive your 9-digit membership ID on your dashboard.
When your BeenVerifief account is successfully canceled, you will receive an email notification from the company to your registered Email ID.
Cancel Your BeenVerified Subscription Through An Email
You can cancel your BeenVerified email subscription by writing an email.
As soon as your BeenVerified subscription is canceled, a confirmation email will be sent on your email ID.
Cancel Your BeenVerified Account Via Phone:
It is common for users to prefer to cancel their membership by phone. BeenVerified has a customer support number that you can call at 1-888-579-5910.
Give your details to the agent based on your membership ID and request that your subscription account be cancelled by BeenVerified.
On the day you cancel your BeenVerified account, you will receive a confirmation email.
Cancel Your BeenVerified Subscription On iTunes
You can cancel your BeenVerified subscription account if you have already paid via iTunes. Here’s what you should do:
- Go to the “Settings” section of your device.
- Click on the “iTunes and App Store” button.
- Next, enter the Apple ID in the empty space.
- You can log in using your credentials to your iTunes Store if you are unable to log in with your phone.
- The app may ask you to enter the Apple ID once more.
- Next, go to the Subscription’ option. Then click on the Manage’ tab.
- Click on the BeenVerified service search and click it.
- Click on the “Turn Off Auto-Renewal” button.
- Your BeenVerified subscription is also canceled on the date your payment cycle ends.
Cancel BeenVerified Via DoNotPay
You will often find that members have difficulty cancelling their BeenVerified subscriptions. Sometimes, the company may not process cancellations immediately. This is why it is so common for users to ask the question: “Is it difficult to cancel BeenVerified?” DoNotPay offers the easiest way to cancel your BeenVerified account. These steps won’t take too much time and are quick to complete.
- You can open the DoNotPay app using your favorite web browser. Or, you can download the iOS version for free from Apple’s Store.
- Click on the “Find Hidden Money” tab.
- Enter the name of the service you want to cancel as “BeenVerified”.
On the day you cancel the BeenVerified subscription, you will receive a confirmation email to your registered email address from the app.