While cancelling a CBS All-Access subscription is easy, it can be difficult to cancel. We have compiled a list of the various ways to cancel a CBS all-access subscription, depending on which device you are using.
CBS All-Access Subscription Cancel Via Online
The following steps can be used to cancel your CBS all access subscription online:
- Register Log in to your CBS all access Account.
- Click on the CBS All-Access Account in Account Menu.
- Look out for the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Click on the Tab.
- Next, fill in the details of the cancellation form.
- Describe the reason why you wish to cancel your subscription.
- Select ‘Complete Cancellation’.
After one to two business days, a confirmation email will be sent.
Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription Through The Phone Number
You can also cancel your CBS all access subscription using the number on its website. Call the customer service department at 1-888-274-5343.
Talk to the representative if you would like to cancel your CBS All-Access subscription.
Also, ask for confirmation mail if your subscription is canceled by the agent.
How Do I Cancel My CBS All-Access Subscription
You have many options to cancel your CBS all-access subscription that rely on the devices. Take a look at the following points to learn how you can cancel your CBS all-access subscription.
How To Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription On Amazon
All premium channels have add-ons that Amazon offers. It is much easier to manage all these channels from one dashboard.
You can cancel your CBS All-Access subscription on Amazon by following the steps below:
- First, open your Amazon App.
- Click on the Accounts & Lists> menu in the upper right corner.
- Click on the Membership & Subscription’ Tab from the drop-down menu.
- Next, click on “Channel Subscription”.
- Look for the “Prime Video Channels” and then search Google for “CBS All-Access”.
- Click on the “Action” tab to select the option to ‘Cancel Channel”.
- Finally, confirm your selection.
The new date for cancelling the CBS all-access subscription will be listed under “Renewal Date” tab. It will be the subscription’s end date.
You can access Amazon CBS all-access and cancel your subscription anytime via Amazon Firestick by simply following these steps.
How To Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription On Roku
Roku users with CBS all access subscriptions can cancel their CBS all-access subscriptions on Roku. This is much easier than other methods.
- First, go to the Roku Channel Shop and then search for CBS all-access channel.
- Next, click on the “Manage Subscription” tab.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” button.
- Finally, click ‘Confirm’ to cancel.
Subscribers can cancel their CBS all-access subscription via Roku’s official website, without having to contact the Roku remote.
How To Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription On iPhone
To cancel your CBS All-Access subscription on iPhone, simply go through the steps step by step and confirm your cancellation.
- Open the iPhone Settings app from the home screen.
- Now, tap on the name you wish to display at the top.
- Next, click on the “iTunes” and “App Store” menus.
- Select the “Apple ID” which includes your email address.
- Click on “View Apple ID” to proceed. A security message will pop up.
- To Sign In, you will need to enter your passcode.
- Next, click on “Subscription”. The screen will display a drop-down menu listing all subscriptions.
- Select ‘CBS all- access’
- Click on “Cancel Subscription” now.
- Click on “Confirm to Cancel”
If you want to cancel your CBS all-access subscriptions, you can do so by following this process.
How To Cancel CBS All-Access Subscription On Apple TV
You can use iOS, iPad, or your personal computer to manage any Apple TV subscription.
- Open the “Settings” menu on your device.
- Next, click on “User and Accounts” and tap on your account.
- Select the “Subscription” tab.
- Next, select the subscription you want to use.
- Choose the ‘Cancel Subscription’ option.
Your CBS all-access subscription will be canceled via Apple TV using the same device that you used to subscribe.
You can cancel your CBS All-Access subscription by following any of these steps.