Chegg, an American company that markets teaching products to the public, is based in Santa Clara California.
Chegg offers textbooks for rent in digital and physical form to its members, as well as home assignments, online tuition classes and scholarships.
If you decide you don’t need these services any more and cancel your Chegg subscription you will be paying the invoices and bills from your pocket. This makes it seem like you have nothing to do with the subscription.
You can read this article to learn how to cancel a Chegg Subscription. This will depend on which devices you used at the time and the method you use.
How to cancel your Chegg membership for both a free trial and a paid membership
Below are the different methods to cancel your Chegg membership
i. You can cancel your Chegg subscription online through its official website
- To cancel your Chegg subscription, use your favorite web browser.
- Now, click ‘Sign in’ to your Chegg account using the required credentials.
- Next, navigate to “My Account” and click on the Settings tab.
- Select the “Orders” section.
- Click on the “Subscription” tab.
- After the Chegg app has finished, tap on “Cancel Subscription”. Select the Chegg app you want to close.
- Please provide the reason for your cancellation.
On cancellation of your Chegg subscription, you will receive confirmation emails from Chegg.
You will still be able to access the app features and services even after you cancel your Chegg monthly subscription.
ii. Cancel Chegg Study Subscription Over Phone
It is easy to cancel or make changes to your Chegg subscription over the phone.
To cancel your subscription, you can call the Chegg number @1-855-868-1054 and speak directly with a representative of the Customer support service. To cancel your membership, provide all information necessary for Chegg’s study.
iii. How To Cancel My Chegg Study Membership On iPhone
Follow these steps to cancel your Chegg membership
- Step1:First, open the iTunes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Step2:To access your Apple ID account, click on the tab for your name.
- Step3:Click on the Apple ID at the top of the display screen.
- Step4:Sign in with your Apple ID ID to open your Apple ID.
- Step5:Next, click on the “View Apple ID” section.
- Step6:Click on the tab ‘Subscriptions’ to search for it.
- Step7:Click on Subscription-Manage, then select the subscription you wish to cancel.
- Step8:To turn the Auto-Renewal button off, switch it to Off.
- Step9:Tap on the Save or on Done button.
You can visit the Apple customer service sheet directly to address any device-specific queries you may have about managing your subscriptions.
iv. How To Cancel Subscription On Chegg Study When Your Subscription Is Made On Mobile Through Google Play
Follow these steps to cancel your Chegg Mobile subscription:
- You can first visit the Google Play @play.google.com website or the Settings section on your Android phone. Next, log into your Google Play Account.
- In your ‘Settings section, click on the ‘Subscriptions” option.
- Next, click on the “Chegg” app.
- Click on the “Cancel” button to confirm cancellation of your Chegg subscription.
- Click Cancel.
How To Cancel Your Chegg Tutors Membership
Chegg Tutor subscriptions can be cancelled in a different way than other Chegg subscriptions. This is because you need to determine how many teaching minutes are being used per set.
To cancel Chegg Tutor subscriptions, please follow the following steps:
- Click on the link to sign in from your browser.
- Next, go to “My Account” and then click on the Settings tab.
- Click on the “Orders” button.
- Next, click on the Edit Plan’ option in your Subscription tab. It is located next to the Chegg Tutor’ plan.
- Next, change your Chegg Tutor subscription so that you can choose a pay-as-you go option. This will allow you to stop your recurring payments.
- If your tutoring time is not used at the time of cancellation you will lose access to the tutoring hours. You can request a Chegg cancellation refund. Send an email to Chegg to request that they replace your tutorial minutes or return your payment.
How To Cancel Chegg Free Trial Membership
Chegg members get a one-month free trial. You can cancel your Chegg trial at any time. However, it is important to do so within the Chegg trial period.
How To Cancel A Chegg Membership Via DoNotPay
You can cancel your Chegg membership using the ‘DoNotPay” app in less time and with less effort. Follow these steps to cancel your Chegg subscription via DoNotPay.
- You can either visit the DoNotPay App on your web browser, or download the iOS version free of charge from the Apple Store.
- Click on the “Find Hidden Money” option.
- Enter the service name you want to cancel in the empty field.
After cancellation of your Chegg subscription is completed successfully, you will receive a confirmation email.
You can cancel your Chegg subscription using any of the methods described above. If you are unable to cancel your Chegg membership you can contact Chegg’s @customersupportpage for additional assistance.