You can cancel your crunch gym membership by any of these methods: These options are via an online form provided by Crunch gym or through mails to Crunch gym’s address. You can also visit the Crunch gym closest to you or use the DoNotPay option. You can read more about it below.
How to Cancel Crunch Gym Membership
5 Things You Need to Know About Contracts
- Use the Contact Form
- By Mail
- Ask an agent
1. Crunch Gym Cancellation Of Membership Through A Contact Form
- Visit the official page of Crunch gym.
- Please fill out the fields.
- Select the subject you wish to write about, then choose the “Other” option.
- Continue with the cancellation request in the “Message” section.
- Next, click on “Submit”.
You can cancel this Crunch gym device using the contact form on the website.
2. Crunch Gym Cancellation Of Membership Over The Phone
- Crunch gym offers customer service at 1(866)-428-9664.
- Give it a while.
- Once you have been selected by the representative, tell them that you wish to cancel your gym membership.
- To verify your identity, provide them with documents like your account number, address, and any ID proof.
- After verification is complete, the representative will cancel your account and notify you about any fees that may be due.
The above-described steps will conclude the Crunch gym cancellation process over the telephone.
3. Cancel Crunch Gym Membership Through Mail
Members may also cancel their membership at crunch gym by mail.
- To cancel your membership at a crunch gym, you will need to send a letter with clear statements.
- Fax your letter to ABC Financial at the following number 501-92-0802.
Things to Remember When Writing A Letter
- At the time you book, your membership number will be provided.
- Your name as per documents.
- Permanent billing address
- Your Crunch fitness location is located.
- Sign as per the provided documents.
- Any 3 ID: Your birth date, last four digits on your driving licence, last four of your account numbers, date of membership.
4. Talk to a Crunch Agent
To cancel your crunch club membership, you can also speak to a crunch agent. You will need to tell them that you are interested in a Crunch gym cancellation form. Once you have completed the paperwork, the employee will assist you in cancelling your Crunch gym membership.
You must convince them to leave if they try to convince to you to stay.
5. Crunch gym cancellation through DoNotPay
Cancellation of Crunch gym depends entirely on whether the user chooses the manual service or from the listed options.
- Download the iOS app now or DoNotPay via any web browser.
- Select the “Find Hidden Money” option.
- Mention “Crunch Gym” in the specified sector
- Next, click on the “Cancel Membership” section that appears on the screen. Don’t pay will result in a notification about the cancellation of Crunch gym membership.
Crunch Gym Cancellation Policy
The cancellation policy for crunch gym states that members can cancel their membership by following the steps below:
- The member must pay the monthly payment schedule.
- The member must return the membership card to their local crunch fitness club.
- Any unpaid dues may be required to be paid by the member prior to the cancellation date.
Crunch gym Cancellation Fees
The cancellation policy for crunch gyms also outlines the cancellation fees that will be charged in order to cancel a membership. The cancellation fee for a crunch gym member wanting to cancel their membership must be paid.
You must submit a written notice along with $175 charge fee. A $25 late cancellation fee will be added to memberships cancelled before one year.
Crunch gym users will be charged a fee if they do not cancel after the free trial ends.
The gymmers will be able to benefit from the steps and procedures described above to cancel a crunch gym.