CVS is included with paid memberships. The CVS pharmacy Carepass membership allows members to access a variety of online and in-store benefits, including free shipping within one-two days. You can also get free delivery of prescriptions. The pharmacist is available 24/7 to help you. There are many other facilities available.
Sometimes, you might want to cancel your CVS Carepass membership because you don’t have the time or you no longer feel it is beneficial. We have prepared this article on “How to cancel my CVS Carepass” that outlines the best and easiest ways to cancel your membership.
Methods for CVS Carepass Cancel
We have two options to cancel our CVS Carepass membership: and
- CVS Carepass can cancel your plan by calling.
- You can cancel CVS Carepass Online through the website of your company.
We will be looking at these methods in more detail below.
1. How To Cancel CVS Carepass Through The Phone
You can cancel your CVS Carepass membership by calling the CVS cancel Carepass number. Although this may seem slow and more time-consuming, the process is quite simple. This is the traditional method of cancelling membership.
These are the steps to cancel Carepass via phone:
- Call the Customer Support Number:First, contact the CVS Carepass Customer Service Phone Number 1-833320-CARE.
- Time of availability:Carepass CVS customer support services are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 8:30 AM to 9:00 PM.
- Keep it going for a while.To get a response from an agent, you must be patient and wait for them to respond.
- Send a requestOnce the agent has replied, you can request that the Carepass CVS be cancelled.
- Provide information about your accountIf they ask, they may need details about your account. Therefore, you should ensure that you have all your personal information ready so they can ask for it.
- For confirmation, ask for:Last but not least, ask your agent for a confirmation number or email that would serve as proof of cancellation.
2. How To Cancel CVS Carepass Online Via The Company’s Website
You can also cancel CVS Carepass without having to speak with a CVS agent. Instead, you can cancel your membership by yourself through the cvs.com cancellation plan.
To cancel your CVS Carepass membership, please read the following steps:
(i). Go to the Website of the Company:
Go to @www.cvs.com, then cancel your care pass through the site you prefer.
(ii). Log in to your account:
You will now need to “Log in” to your account using the credentials required, such as username and password.
(iii). Move to the Page for cancelling plan:
Next, visit the page for plan cancellation.
(iv). Cancel your membership:
Select the “Cancel” tab to cancel your CVS Carepass subscription.
How to cancel Carepass CVS through an online app known as ‘DoNotPay’
You can cancel your cvs.com Carepass subscription through DoNotPay by using either your smartphone or your computer. Simply select the DoNotPay app and you will be able to easily cancel the CVS Carepass subscription. Then, follow the steps as described below:
- First, visit your favorite web browser and then go to the DoNotPay app. You can also download the app directly from the Apple Store if you are an iOS user.
- Tap on the DoNotPay application to open it.
- Next, choose the tan option on “Find Hidden Money.”
- Please fill in the blanks with the name of the service (CVS Care) from which you wish to cancel your membership.
- Click the “OK” button.
Finally, they will send you a confirmation mail regarding the Carepass CVS cancellation to the email address you provided.
Cancellation Of CVS Carepass Before The Date Of Renewal
Please note that cancellations must be made at least three days before renewal.
You can now cancel your Carepass CVS plan at any time. Additionally, you can contact the customer support team with any questions or concerns.