- JustAnswer, an online platform that answers members’ burning questions and provides expert advice on a broad range of topics, is called JustAnswer.
- JustAnswer groups experts into categories that are related to the team. These categories include topics on relationships and subjects about automobiles.
- Members can chat, email, or use boards online to exchange questions and answers.
- Members have access to experts 24 hours a day, 7 days a semaine. They also offer a 100% money-back guarantee.
- It does not provide any free service, but it offers the JustAnswer test membership for 7 days. After that you will be charged the exact amount. You have three options to pay for your membership: pay per question, premium, or membership.
- JustAnswer can help you find the right person to answer any question you may have.
- This article will help you get answers to your questions. This article will show you how to cancel JustAnswer. It also explains the steps required according to the JustAnswer cancellation policy.
How can I cancel my JustAnswer Membership?
You can choose from the following methods to cancel your JustAnswer trial membership or cancel your JustAnswer subscription (Charged).
It covers both online and offline methods.
The following are the details you need to know before proceeding with the JustAnswer cancel process:
- Members First Name
- Last name of the member
- Phone Number
- Register Email Address
- Username for Account
- Password for the Account
- Billing Address
- City of residence
- PIN Code or Zip Code
- Reason for cancellation
Let’s now look at the cancellation methods for JustAnswer
i. How do I cancel my JustAnswer membership via the login account through the Online method:
To cancel my JustAnswer Online Login membership, we must follow these steps:
- Go to the JustAnswer login page:Firstly, from the preferred web browser visit the JustAnswer Login page at https://secure.justanswer.com/login.aspx
- Click on the “My Account” section:Next, click on “My Account” at the top of the screen.
- Click the “Edit” button on the “Account Information” tab.Click on the button ‘Edit’ located under the tab ‘Account Information’ at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to find the “Edit Your Subscription” button.Scroll down to the bottom of the page and look for the button titled ‘Edit Your Subscription’. Click on it to open.
- Click the “Cancel My Subscription Plan” tabNext, click on the tab ‘Cancel My Subscription Plan.
- Click the “Submit” buttonTo cancel, click on the button ‘Submit’.
- Keep the confirmation email or the email relating to cancellation.For future reference, be sure to save the confirmation details and/or email from the successful cancellation.
ii. How can I cancel my JustAnswer membership over the Phone through Live Agent:
These are the steps to follow to cancel your membership to JustAnswer by phone:
1. Contact the JustAnswer Customer Service number:
First dial JustAnswer’s Customer Service number at 1888-862-9212
2 Tell the agent you wish to cancel your account.
Talk to the agent now about your desire to cancel your JustAnswer Account.
3. Provide the details of your account to the rep.
The representative should then be able to identify your subscription by providing all details.
4. You won’t be charged any more:
Ask the representative to confirm that the subscription fee will not be charged again.
5. Get a confirmation of cancellation.
Next, make sure you get the cancellation confirmation email or details.
6. Keep the confirmation details:
For future reference, make sure to save the confirmation details about the cancellation.
iii. How do I cancel my JustAnswer subscription via Email:
These are the steps to cancel your JustAnswer Membership via an Email:
- Send an email to cancel:
First, compose an Email asking to cancel your subscription.
- Please provide the account details:
Next, fill in all information about the account via email.
- Ask the representative to cancel your JustAnswer Subscription
Ask the representative to cancel your membership on JustAnswer.
- Make sure to obtain the confirmation details
You should receive confirmation of cancellation.
- Send your email to the JustAnswer address:
Send the email with all the information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Keep the confirmation mail.
Last but not least, make sure to save the email confirmation or any other information regarding successful cancellations for future reference.