Peloton, an American-based company based in New York, aims to deliver indoor bicycles to its customers and exercise equipment such as treadmills, apparel and accessories with an app.
If you decide that the service is not working anymore, then you can cancel your membership. You can find the following article. It will answer some of your questions, such as “Can you cancel Peloton membership?” If “Yes”, then we’ll show you how to do it quickly.
How to cancel your Peloton membership
If you’re looking for a Peloton cancellation membership, there are both online and offline options.
- Online method via the site.
- Method Offline via the Phone
- Cancel Peloton from an iOS device
- Peloton membership can be cancelled on Android devices
1. How do I cancel my Peloton membership Online via Peloton’s official website
These steps will allow you to cancel your Peloton membership online.
- Visit the official website of Peloton:First, go to the website of the Peloton company from your preferred browsing site.
- Register for an account on PelotonNext, enter the required credentials to sign in to your account on Peloton via the sign-in homepage.
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions section:Click on the “Subscription” section to cancel your Peloton membership.
- Choose the ‘Membership.Next, click on the “Peloton Membership” tab to cancel your order.
- Click the “Cancel Membership” optionNext, click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Click the “Confirm” tabTo cancel your Peloton membership, click the “Confirm” tab.
2. How to cancel Peloton membership over the Phone
Peloton offers the option to cancel your membership by calling the cancellation number according to the membership terms.
Here are the steps to cancel your Peloton membership by phone:
- Phone the Peloton Member Support Number:
For cancellations, you can call the Peloton Member Support Number directly.
- Dial at 1-866-679-9129:
For assistance, call 1-866-679-9129.
- Ask your agent to cancel your Peloton membership
Ask the agent if you want to cancel your membership with Peloton.
Peloton bike cancels membership method depending on the device:
These are the methods that depend on the platform, or the device which was used first at the time you obtained your membership.
Let’s take a look at the various platforms in more detail.
3. How do I cancel my Peloton membership in an iOS Device
You can follow these steps to cancel your Peloton membership when you subscribe from an iOS device (iPhone, iPad):
- Go to the App store:
To open the app store, first go to your device’s App Store.
- Click on the Apple ID icon
To cancel your order, click on the Apple ID image.
- Click on the ‘Subscriptions section:
Click on the “Subscriptions” tab to view the subscribed account.
- Choose the ‘Peloton” option
Next, choose the ‘Peloton subscription’ option that you want to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” tab
Next, click the tab titled “Cancel Subscription”.
- Click the “Confirm” button:
To cancel your Peloton membership, click the “Confirm” button.
4. How to cancel Peloton on the Android device
The following steps are required to cancel your membership on an Android Peloton bike:
- Go to the Google Play Store
To open the Google Play Store, first visit the Android device’s Google Play Store.
- Check to see if the account that you’re using was used in Peloton.
Next, check to make sure that the account we’re using is identical to the Peloton account.
- Click on the “Menu” section to access:
To cancel, simply tap on the “Menu” section.
- Click the “Subscription” tab
Next, click the tab on “Subscription”, from where you can cancel your membership.
- Select the ‘Peloton” option
Next, select the subscription tab and choose the ‘Peloton” option that you wish to cancel.
- Click on the “Cancel Subscription” tab
After selecting the subscription you wish to cancel, click the “Cancel Subscriptions” tab.
- Click the “Confirm” button
Follow the steps on the screen to cancel your membership.
We hope you find this article helpful in cancelling your Peloton account. If you have any questions or doubts, you can always contact Customer Support.