ScoreSense Membership provides its members simple and useful service options that help them keep an eye on their credit scores and also aid in building credit.
ScoreSense is a single-biber site that provides reports from all three major credit bureaus, Equifax, Transunion and Experian.
ScoreSense provides a variety of effective features to help detect threats, raise awareness, and provide financial support when necessary.
ScoreSense seems to be a popular choice for most consumers. However, if you don’t feel the need for ScoreSense and the 7-day free trial ends, and the ScoreSense service is not being used, and you want to cancel ScoreSense membership, ScoreSense will not refund the fee.
This article will give you a good idea about ScoreSense and how to cancel your membership.
How to cancel your ScoreSense membership
ScoreSense allows different ways for consumers to cancel their membership with ScoreSense. It is very easy.
- ScoreSense can cancel your membership by calling the number below
- ScoreSense sends a letter to cancel its membership
1. ScoreSense Cancel Membership Phone Number
- ScoreSense offers customer support at @ 1-800-972-7204.
- Ask the agent to cancel your membership and stop making any payments after you have responded.
- You will now need to provide all information to the agent. This includes your name, birth date, membership ID of ScoreSense, which you received in an email at the time of signing-up, your location, and phone number that is related to ScoreSense.
- Take a written confirmation code with you and ask for an email confirmation of ScoreSense membership cancellation. This will be kept as a record.
You can reach the customer support team by calling 1-800-267-0066
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturdays 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sundays, 12 – 6 p.m.
2. ScoreSense Cancel Membership By Letter
ScoreSense members can request cancellation by writing a letter. You should also include all details required to cancel your membership.
- Full Name of the Member
- Identification requires birth date
- ScoreSense gave you the membership ID at the time that you registered for membership.
- Your social number.
- Your address.
- Phone number
- Complete payment details.
- Indicate the reason for cancellation of ScoreSense membership
- The last four numbers on your credit card.
- The date and amount you made your last payment.
Then, send the letter to
- 4447 North Central Expressway
- Suite 100
- PMB 406
- Dallas, TX 75205.
How To Cancel Membership In ScoreSense Via DoNotPay
ScoreSense’s online cancellation option is currently unavailable. You can cancel your ScoreSense membership by using the DoNotPay App. The DoNotPay app makes it easy to cancel your ScoreSense membership account. It takes only a few minutes and is quick.
Follow The Steps On How To Cancel ScoreSense Membership Online Via DoNotPay App
- You can visit the DoNotPay App site using your preferred web browser, or download the iOS version of the DoNotPay App from Apple Store to your iOS device.
- Click on the “Find Hidden Money” tab.
- Enter the name of the service “ScoreSense” to cancel your membership.
ScoreSense will send you a confirmation email once your ScoreSense membership has been canceled. This email will be kept as a record.
You can easily follow these instructions to cancel your ScoreSense membership account and get rid of all charges.