HelloFresh, a prominent platform for meal kits, delivers pre-portioned ingredients and chef-tested recipes to households so that they can make meals quickly.
HelloFresh members can choose their meals from over 20 different meals per week. Depending on the plan you subscribe to, HelloFresh will deliver 3-5 meals per week, which can include chicken, shepherd’s pie, and apricot sauce.
It contains all meals in an insulated, chilled box that keeps them fresh.
HelloFresh allows you to adapt the plans to meet the needs of your households at any moment. You can also change the delivery schedule or skip a week if necessary.
You can cancel your HelloFresh subscription at any time if you decide you no longer need it.
This article will answer the question “Can I cancel my HelloFresh Subscription?”. If it’s a ‘Yes’, then we’ll show you how to cancel HelloFresh using different methods depending on your device.
This page will clarify all your questions and confusion regarding HelloFresh cancellation subscription UK.
HelloFresh Cancellation Policy
Its policy states that cancellation is easy. However, you need to cancel an order before it is sent.
How to cancel a HelloFresh subscription Online via the website
Here are the steps to cancel your HelloFresh subscription through its website
- Go to HelloFresh’s website and click ‘Sign in’ from the preferred web browser.
- Click on the “Account Setting” tab.
- Scroll down to the page titled ‘Plan Settings’, and click the ‘Cancel Plan’ button.
- A pop-up message will now appear advising against cancelling your subscription. You will need to click on “Cancel Anyway”.
- Next, select the reason you want to cancel the account.
- Follow the prompts on screen and then click on the “Cancel Anyway” option.
- Finally, you will receive a message confirming that your HelloFresh cancellation membership has been completed. The last date for delivery of meals will also be confirmed.
How do I cancel my HelloFresh subscription on iPhone?
To cancel your HelloFresh subscription, follow these steps:
1. First, open your iPhone’s ‘Settings app’ and click on the “Name” button.
2. Next, click on the tab “Subscriptions”. You may not automatically see the Subscription tab. Click on the iTunes & Appstore section if you do not see the Subscription tab.
3. Next, click the ‘Apple ID’ button.
4. Next, click on Apple ID to sign in to your account.
5 Next, sign in and scroll down to the button ‘Subscriptions.
6. Next, click on the HelloFresh subscription you want to review.
7. Finally, click the ‘Cancel’ button.
How to cancel a subscription HelloFresh on an Android device
These are the steps you need to follow on HelloFresh in order to cancel your subscription on an Android device.
- Go to Google Play Store, and make sure you have the correct Google account.
- Click on the “Menu” tab and navigate to the “Subscriptions” button.
- Select the HelloFresh subscription you wish to cancel.
- Next, click on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finally, follow the prompts exactly as instructed.
If HelloFresh cancels your subscription, it will indicate that your HelloFresh membership has been canceled and will no longer be renewed.
How to cancel your HelloFresh subscription on Mac
To cancel my HelloFresh subscription on a Mac, you need to follow these points:
- To start, open your Mac App Store.
- Tap on the “Name” button in the sidebar.
- Next, click the tab on “View Information” located at the top of the displaying windows.
- Next, click ‘Sign in’ and fill out the required details (if requested).
- Scroll down and locate the tab titled ‘Subscriptions’ in the next step.
- Click on the ‘Manage” button next to it.
- Select ‘Edit’ next to the HelloFresh application and then tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
You can now cancel your HelloFresh membership by simply going to HelloFresh and choosing the method that you prefer. Its cancellation policy, which includes HelloFresh when you can cancel, is the only thing to remember. We hope you find this guide useful.