Are you looking for a way to delete your Lending Tree account. You have found the answer you’ve been searching for. We have provided a guide that will show you how to delete your Lending Tree account.
Lending tree, however, is an online lending platform that connects various traders, banks, and credit partners to offer loans to users. It allows users to create and edit their account information, upload photos, and browse through a variety of loan categories, such as student loan, personal loan, auto loan, and business loan. You can also apply for the loan however you like.
We may not be able to determine the exact reason you wish to cancel, deactivate or delete your Lending Tree account.
If the problem is due to spamming email, we recommend you either mark the mail spam in your mailbox or unsubscribe by clicking on the unsubscribe button at the bottom.
If you don’t find your Lending Tree account any longer and want to delete it, we have detailed steps that will help you. Follow the steps below carefully.
How to Delete a Lending Tree Account
These are the steps you need to take to successfully delete your account.
You can delete your account through the website
1. Go the following URL “https://www.lendingtree.com/about/contact-us”.
2. You will now be redirected directly to the Contact Us page, where you will need to complete some information like your first and last names as well as your email address.
3. Select “TECHNICAL QSTION” in the Subject section.
4. In the Comments or Question Box, please write that you wish to delete your account and give a reason.
5. Click on SUBMIT.
6. Within 72 hours, you will receive an email about account deletion.
Send an email to delete your account
1. Register your email account associated with the website or application.
2. Now compose an email and enter the email address email@example.com
3. Subject Type: “REQUEST to DELETE MY ACOUNT”
4. Send them an email asking them to delete your account and all of your personal information. An example of how to write an email.
“Meanwhile let’s find out if this post was useful by sharing your opinion using the comments box below. Also, remember to share it on your various social media channels.”
All rights reserved. No part of this publication or any other digital contents may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in a form by photocopy, or in any other way without KEEPSWIKI.COM’s consent.